– The course is for graduated and for final year students with no teaching experience:
(3 students Minimum)
– GOAL: Introduce students to the main theme of teaching Italian as L2 giving them the skills to face the subject.
Here some of main treated topics:
- Which language for which student. Communicative needs for each typology of student.
- Syllabus and typology of student.
- Communication as the way for teaching practice. Communicative method and Integrated method.
- Morphology and syntax in the teaching activity.
- Organization, preparation and selection of the teaching materials.
- Every day programme: organization and work pace.
Legally Authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education
num. 19829 Decree n. 170/UFF. III