Italian in practice
The course aims to give, through authentic and current materials, practical examples of use of the Italian language in the field of business correspondence and hotel activity, with particular attention to the new forms, lexical and stylistic of online communication.
The course also offers the opportunity to take a look at Italian society through a survey of new professions and a reflection on the current political situation.
CONTENTS OF THE COURSE:
COMMERCIAL WRITING AND HOTEL PROMOTION
– Development of a business letter in the form of e-mail and fax
– Processing a job application for an internship
– Presentation of a company
– Analysis of the language of hotel advertising and advertising for companies and products
A LOOK TO THE COMPANY
– Emerging professions related to new technologies. Updated readings and food for thought
– The current Italian political situation. Points for reflection through the reading of articles taken from newspapers and magazines.
– The course includes an in-depth study of any grammatical, syntactic and / or lexical aspect of the language
LEGALLY AUTHORIZED BY THE ITALIAN MINISTRY OF EDUCATION