COURSE FOR ITALIAN LANGUAGE TEACHERS: INTRODUCTION COURSE TO TEACHING
INTRODUCTION COURSE TO TEACHING
RECIPIENTS: degree or undergraduates in languages and literature without teaching experience.
OBJECTIVES: to introduce the students to the topics of teaching Italian as a second language and to provide their practical and theoretical tools to deal with the teaching of the discipline.
The following topics are mainly discussed during the introduction course to teaching:
• Which language for which student.
• Communication needs and typology of students.
• Teaching programs and type of student.
• Communication as a means of teaching practice. Communicative method and integrated method.
• Morphology and syntax in teaching activities.
• Implementation of teaching units: organization, selection and preparation of the material.
• Daily programming: organization and rhythms.
The introduction course to teaching start: 20/07/2020
Hours: 20 - Price: 350€ - Minimum 3 participants