ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSE FOR OVER 50'
ITALIAN COURSE FOR GROUPS OF ADULTS OVER 50
The Over’50 course is offered to lovers of Italy who wish to combine Italian language lessons with a series of afternoon activities to discover traditions and Italian culture.
Walking through beautiful Italian cities and villages, savoring the life of the place and fully knowing the language and culture of Italy. Travel accompanied by expert and attentive guides, for a discovery at three hundred and sixty degrees between art, culture and the gastronomic excellence of our territory. A course dedicated to people with more experience, who most appreciate being outdoors, among the artistic and natural beauties.
The Italian language course for Over ’50, is offered to lovers of Italy who wish to combine Italian language lessons with a series of afternoon activities to discover the traditions, ranging from historical-cultural to enogastronomic, between sea and hill, visiting the enchanting Medieval Villages that are dotted around the countryside.
Language lessons are held from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 13.00, with a break at 10.45.
All levels from beginner to advanced are available.
The OVER 50 programs are offered for periods of 1 and 2 weeks, and include the following activities:
WEEK COURSE: 20 lessons of Italian language and culture
(640€ per participant)
- welcome brinders
- guided tour of the city of Rimini
- a tasting of typical products
- 2 excursions
- a thermal spa entry
PRACTICAL LESSON OF TRADITIONAL CUISINE
2 WEEKS: 40 lessons of Italian language and culture
(1200€ per participant)
- welcome brinders
- guided tour of the historical part of the city of Rimini, from the Roman period to the Renaissance of the Malatesta family
- tasting of typical products
- excursion in the hinterland’s historical village
- visit to the archaeological site “Domus del Chirurgo”
- practical lesson of traditional cuisine
- walk in the Valmarecchia
- Rimini and Fellini, retrospective on the Master
- afternoon at the Spa, relax in front of the sea
- end of course lunch / dinner based on traditional products
Accommodation available on request when registering for the course (hotels, apartments, families)
Course dates of the Italian language course for over 50
Starting dates for beginners
- March: 16
- April: 06 – 20
- May: 04 – 25
- June: 01
- September: 07 – 14 – 21 – 28
- October: 05 – 19
- For other dates contact the secretariat.
Starting dates for non-beginners
Courses for non-beginners start every Monday.
|Hours per week||1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks||4 weeks|
|20||€ 640||€ 1200||On request||On request|