STANDARD ITALIAN COURSE
The Standard Italian Course for groups is a course of 20 hours per week, 4 hours a day from Monday through Friday, from 9 to 13, to gradually and naturally learn the Italian language.
When registering for the course, we will send you a test to assess your entry level.
The duration of the standard course ranges from a minimum of one week up to a maximum of forty-eight (for periods of 8 to 48 weeks, see Long Stay).
- From the first day, for all levels of learning, the lessons take place in Italian.
- Learning is stimulated through direct communication between teachers and pupils, taking into account the characteristics of the students of basic preparation and objectives of the course.
- The lessons tend to focus on communication, encouraging dialogue and discussion on the most varied topics but obviously the formal aspects of the language (vocabulary and grammar) will also be treated.
- Textbooks are provided by the school and are included in the course price.
To complement these, teachers use other materials, such as newspaper articles, song lyrics, films and lots of other educational material, to give students the opportunity to confront themselves with the most varied forms of communication and improve their communication skills.
The levels of our courses range from “beginner” to “advanced” according to the parameters set by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, in each group you will find a study plan.
Starting dates for beginners
- January: 20
- February: 03 – 17
- March: 02 – 16
- April: 06 – 20
- May: 04 – 11 – 18 – 25
- June: 01 – 15 – 29
- July: 06 – 20
- August: 03 – 17 – 31
- September: 07 – 14 – 21 – 28
- October: 05 – 19
- November: 02 – 16 – 30
- December: 07
Starting dates for non-beginners
Courses for non-beginners start every Monday.
|Hour per week||1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks||4 weeks||Extra week|
|20||€ 250||€ 430||€ 550||€ 650||€ 150|