In addition to the Tiberius International Italian Language courses in Rimini, available throughout the year and for any duration, it is possible to attend a special course in Florence in “Istituto Il David” during the summer period. The courses take place from May to October for one or two weeks in Rimini and one or two weeks in Florence. In a short time, you have the opportunity to visit two places and to live two different experiences at one time. You can admire and get to know art and culture in Florence and relax and enjoy yourself surrounded by the seaside in Rimini.
Rimini is one of the most talked about and exclusive seaside destinations in Europe thanks to its long beach, the choice of attractions, theme parks, sports centers, events, and its lively nightlife, numerous choices of entertainment, culture, and free time. One or two weeks in Rimini to discover the unique “La Dolce Vita” city, have fun and enjoy the new Parco del Mare a well-furnished wellness attraction by the Adriatic Coast, and one or two weeks in Florence to admire the art and culture of the Renaissance is a unique and unforgettable experience.
The all-inclusive price consists of:
- 20 or 40-hour lessons in Rimini
- 20 or 40-hour lessons in Florence
- Single room in a shared apartment or in a family home with the use of a kitchen for 1 or 2 weeks in Rimini
- Single room in a shared apartment or in a family home with the use of a kitchen for 1 or 2 weeks in Florence
- Extracurricular activities in Rimini and in Florence
- Enrolment fee and tax fee
- School book and teaching material
- School card, tests, and certificates